My Hometown!


Higashiosaka: A Great Place!

Higashiosaka is my honmetown. It's a nice city in Osaka prefecture, Japan. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.




( Good links for more imformation about Higashiosaka )


(5 fun thing to do in Higashiosaka)

1- You can enjoy beautiful night views.

2- You can enjoy delicious Ramen.

3- There are many factories to support Japanese life.

4- There are famous rugby studium.

5- In Hiraoka Shine, you can see Japanese traditional.



(YouTube video)


(Google Map)

コメント

  1. Higashiosaka is a big city! If you express the deliciousness of ramen in numbers, how good?

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Your hometown looks like a lot of fun!
    I want to travel there:)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Suvery Analysis

Product Review

Travel Plan