Travel Plan

 I want to visit Taiwan!

I really want to visit Taiwan!!!


Link for Taiwan :

Here is a nice YouTube video (with many ideas):



There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5:

1- I want to visit traditional spot, Jiufen Old Street.
2- I want to eat delicious food in Shilin Kankuang Night Market.
3- I also want to visit National Palace Museum.
4- I want to beautiful see night view of Elephant Mountain.
5- I want to go to Beitou Hot Springs!!!

Here's a google map of Taiwan:



Thank you for reading my blong!

If you have more ideas about Taiwan! Please write them to me!

コメント

  1. I feel Taiwan is a very good country.

    返信削除
  2. the picture used in this blog is very beautiful

    返信削除
  3. I can know Taiwan has many beautiful places

    返信削除
  4. I choose Taiwan too! Kyuhun is vary beatifu!!

    返信削除
  5. I visited Jihun. I recommend you go there at night! It's so beautiful!

    返信削除
  6. Taiwan has a beautiful scenery!

    返信削除
  7. I want to go to Taiwan to eat lots of delicious food too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Suvery Analysis

Product Review